View along The River Test from a bridge

 

 

Walk The Test Way is an annual event organised by the Rotary Club of Romsey which, during it’s 17 year history, has raised over 950K for charity. The usual event is a fully marshalled and signposted walk which takes place on the stunningly scenic paths of the Test Way, in the beautiful Hampshire countryside. 

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this years event has been changed to a virtual fundraiser, giving you the opportunity to challenge yourself during your daily exercise, over one day or multiple days, to raise much needed funds and look after your own health and wellbeing at the same time.  You can choose to walk one of 5 distances, starting from just one mile, up to a maximum of 25 miles so there is something that all the family can get involved in.  Your distance can be completed any time from now until 31st July 2020.

Sponsorship is collected by The Rotary Club of Romsey through JustGiving.  90% will be distributed to HCUK as your chosen charity as soon as you notify Rotary that you have completed your chosen distance.  The remaining 10% will go to local charities in the Test Valley and you will receive a medal and certificate to congratulate and thank you for your efforts.

More detailed information about the event is available through the booking link.

Booking for this event has now closed.